The laboratory attended to the TURKRAD 2019 International Radiology Congress and participated at the ASELSAN sponsored "Novel Medical Imaging Techniques: From Laboratory to the Clinics" workshop.
Five oral presentations were given at TURKRAD 2019 International Radiology Congress held at Antalya, Turkey on November 6-9, 2019.
The list of presentations as given below:
- Determination of Biomarkers in Brain Diseases by MRI based Machine Learning Methods, Assoc. Prof. Esin Öztürk Işık.
- Detection of Low Concentration Metabolites in Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging and Rapid Data Acquisition, Gökçe Hale Hatay.
- Estimation of Survival of Glioblastoma Multiforme Patients Using VASARI Properties, Banu Saçlı Bilmez.
- Evaluation of Radiomic Properties of Three Dimensional Models of Brain Tumors from Magnetic Resonance Images, Esra Sümer.
- BreastIS: Breast MRI Analysis Software, Başak Bayrambaş.